Recent Members

Welcome to our website

Holy Cross School is a Christian Minority Educational Institution established, administered and run by the Catholic Church. The school had a very humble beginning. A group of Canadian Missionaries came to Silchar around 1947 & resided at Ghaniala Basti, Malugram and started a residential Khasi Medium School for the villagers devoid of educational facilities. In 1956 they shifted their residence to Rangirkhari where the present Holy Cross boys hostel is situated. Later in 1966 the Khasi Medium School was switched to English Medium School at the request of the local people of Silchar. It was opened on the 17th of January 1966, under the patronage of Rev. Msgr. George Breen, C.S.C. former Prefect Apostolic of Halflong which later took shape in the hands of Fr. Martin CSC, Fr. Charles Descary CSC & bro. 

Read More

Notification

Company Notice 1

Company Notice will be Displayed Here